Middle Office Officer - Asset Management
Our client, a European Asset Manager, is currently looking to hire a Middle Office Officer to join their team.
- Monitoring of pre-and post trade controls to manage investment restrictions
- Ongoing monitoring to ensure that portfolios operate within investment parameters
- Reconciliation of portfolio positions (equities, FX forwards, Index futures, warrants)
- Management of all aspects of post trade execution process
- Liaising with custodians, brokers and fund managers
- Drafting, maintenance and updating of department policies, procedures
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a middle/back office function
- Derivative experience is essential (hedging, knowledge of UCITS)
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to run projects whether within a team or working on their own
- Strong organisational skills, problem solving abilities and attention to detail
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should e-mail your details directly to the enclosed address.