Juniper - Cisco
As part of our continued expansion we are looking for Network Analysts to join our growing Backbone Network Team to support the Global IP/MPLS Network. In this role you will work with Senior Network Analysts, and the team has primary responsibility for analysing, designing, installing, troubleshooting and ongoing support of the IP/MPLS Network in North America, Europe and Asia as well as the managed networking infrastructure and cybersecurity suite of services.
This role is an ON-CALL role - 1 in 6 week Rota.
1. 3-5 years’ experience in a Network Analyst/ Operations/ NOC role within the ISP/ Telco sector with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
2. Strong Juniper expertise and good knowledge of Cisco equipment.
3. JNCIA/ CCNA certified, CCNP would be desirable but not necessary.
4. Excellent organisational and communication skills
5. Good technical and problem resolution skills with the ability to work under pressure
6. Motivated self- starter, who can work on own and as part of a team
In this role you will
1. Supporting customers with various network issues/problems and improve network availability
2. Daily operational maintenance of existing networking infrastructure. (mainly Juniper and Cisco)
3. Assist in implementing any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components
4. Participating in various information technology projects
If interested please email your details to Fergal Keys