Our client, a global medical device company is currently seeking a PA/Office Manager for their small Dublin Office. This is an 8-month fixed term contract.
You will provide remote support to the CEO so must be comfortable working on your own initiative.
You will be responsible for:
• HR Administration
• Coordinating Board of Management meetings
• Admin – general office management duties
• Support the Senior Management team by coordinating meetings and conferences, making travel arrangements, processing expenses etc.
• General administration
• 4+ years Office management experience
• Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work with minimum supervision is essential
For more information please apply with a detailed CV, or contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.