Office Manager – 3 days per week
Our client, a financial services firm, is actively recruiting for an Office Manager to join their team in their Dublin office. This is a new entrant to the Dublin market, so you will join the organisation at a very exciting time.
This role reports to London, with a dotted line to the Head of Compliance in Dublin.
Suitable candidates will have 8+ years on a similar role and will suit someone who is keen to work 3 days per week (flexibility required occasionally).
• First point of contact for enquiries
• Diary management and organising travel arrangements
• Coordination of Board Meetings
• Assisting with office events
• Office administration and general PA duties
• Managing office budgets
• Liaise with staff and clients
• Other adhoc duties as required
• A third level qualification is highly desirable
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office
Suitably qualified candidates please apply below with a word doc. version of your CV.
Due to high volumes of applications, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted by return email.