Office Manager - Investment Manager - Recent Graduate
Our client, a financial services firm, is actively recruiting for an Office Manager to join their newly established Dublin office.
You will join a small team at an early start up stage in Dublin
This is an exciting role for a recent graduate with experience in a professional services environment and a keen interest in investment management.
• First point of contact for enquiries
• Diary management and organising travel arrangements
• Coordination of Board Meetings
• Assisting with office events
• Office administration and general PA duties
• Liaise with staff and clients
• Other adhoc duties as required
• Experience in a professional services environment
• Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills
Suitably qualified candidates please apply below with a word doc. version of your CV.
Due to high volumes of applications, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted by return email.