Role: Operational Risk Analyst
Location: South Dublin
Client: Our client is a leading financial services organisation.
Role summary: The Operational Risk Analyst is a key role in the Operational Risk Management team, with responsibility for assisting with the implementation and management of operational risk programmes, across all business lines.
• Assist with the implementation of robust programmes for the management of operational risk across the Bank, spanning diverse business lines and geographies
• Assess compliance with policy requirements, which will include all key phases of the lifecycle including: Initial Planning, Due Diligence, Risk Assessment, Contracting, Ongoing Management, Reassessment, and Termination of Third Parties.
• Ensure policies are in line with local legislation and market specific requirements
• Assist with the implementation of the Operational Risk Framework and supporting policies and procedures
• Facilitate the ongoing identification of key non-financial risk including operational and IT risk, 3rd party risk and strategic risk, etc., mitigating controls and remediation plans.
• Participate in regulation or legislation driven reviews
• Produce detailed, accurate and meaningful reporting for inclusion in materials provided to management and committees to support the execution of their governance and decision making duties.
• Applicants must have a third level qualification (degree or similar) in a relevant subject.
• Relevant Masters and / or professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) will be a distinct advantage.
Preferred experience includes:
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience, with significant financial services, risk management and or internal audit exposure
• Experience in implementing risk policy and tools in a financial services environment
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Louise O'Leary at The Panel