Operational Risk Officer
A leading Finacial Services Company headquartered in Dublin is seeking to hire an Operational risk officer. Reporing to the operational risk manager, you will be responsible for the design, build and implementation of the operational risk program.
1. Analysing operational risk event data recorded by the Banks Business lines
2. Complete internal and external reporting requirements
3. Monitor performance versus the bank's operational risk appetite
4. Continious improvement of operational risk tools
5: Track associated risk issues through to completion
1. 5 + Years similar experience
2. Experience in risk reporting and developing and running SQL queries
3. 3rd Level qualification plus skilled in Powerpoint, Excel , word and project is required
If interested, please apply with a Word doc. version of your CV to email@example.com.
Suitably qualified candidates will be contacted by return email.