Role: Operational Risk Officer, South Dublin
Reporting to: Operational Risk Manager
My client is a global financial services firm who have a newly created position for a risk professional with a proven track record to join the team. This is a key role within the Operational Risk Management team.
1. Implementation of robust programmes for the identification of operational risk, spanning diverse business lines and geographies.
2. Client facing interaction with multiple stakeholders across borders and at various management levels, performing workshops and review of control processes.
3. Assist with the implementation of the Operational Risk Frameworks and supporting policies and procedures.
4. Facilitate regulation or legislation driven reviews.
5. Facilitate the development of the annual operational risk project plan and carry out controls testing.
6. Involvement in projects related to Operational Risk Capital Management including concentration risk management and scenario analysis workshops.
The ideal candidate will have experience of operational risk management theory and practice, experience in designing and implementing operational risk management tools and reports, and be a credible person (stakeholder management, customer focus, communication skills).
Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience (PQE), with significant financial services or Payments exposure.