Our client, a global player in the aircraft leasing industry. Due to ongoing growth across the business they are now keen to add to their established operations team. This will suit an experienced professional with excellent attention to detail, strong academics and a genuine interest in the leasing industry.
• To manage covenant compliance and customer KYC requirements.
• To provide risk reports to shareholders as required.
• To assist in producing internal credit papers for each transaction and work with other members of the team through each step of the deal approval process through to the closure of a transaction.
• Score / rank counterparty risk in-line with the Company’s internal rating system and undertake financial analysis spreads required. Employ risk pricing methodologies as appropriate.
• To liaise with all relevant parties both internal and external to ensure all ongoing reporting requirements are met.
• Drafting weekly update for management, coordinating with legal, Marketing and contracts management to gather relevant updates.
• Drafting Board memos
• Drafting watchlists, coordinating with finance, contracts, technical and legal to gather
data and compile it.
• Preparing Commercial Board Presentations on a quarterly basis
• Ad-hoc projects from time to time, including responding to credit related and other analysis requests from other departments
• Honours degree in a numerate or quantitative discipline
• Previous experience in financial modelling within financial services or aircraft leasing
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Proven high level of quantitative ability
• Have strong organisational, project management and communication/presentation skills
• Proven ability to problem-solve within tight deadlines
• Ability to review the ‘big picture’ rather than getting caught up in the detail
• Capable of working across time zones, to tight deadlines and under own initiative
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
• 2+ years’ work experience in aircraft leasing essential
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.