As a result of continuing growth my client a Global Asset Manager seek am Operations Analyst in their Dublin city centre office on a permanent basis.
You will be required to work closely with several Operations Team including Global marketing, Operations, Portfolio Management, Legal and Compliance teams and complete a broad range of operational functions on a daily basis as highlighted below
• Supporting the team in the day to day Operational oversight of Administrator and other delegated functions. Participating in service review meetings, track issues through to conclusion, monitor SLA’s / KPI’s.
• Working with Sales and Legal and the Administrators in opening new classes
• Ensuring the Product Data base is up to date and all relevant information is kept current.
• Daily reconciliation of Portfolio holding and prices with the Administrators for fund ranges. Managing all queries through to satisfactory completion
• Assist in the Co-ordination and review of all monthly reports
• Review daily NAVs and explain any deviation from the Index
• Work closely with the Head of Operations and Senior Manager in ensuring that procedures are up to date
• Assist in the review of Rebates ensuring accurate payments to investors.
• Assist in the review of Budgets ensuring accurate accruals and the review of monthly OCF.
• Support the Irish and UK Fund ranges, working closely with internal office’s providing the necessary support.
• To review all monthly reporting as provided by internal teams
• Liaise with Depository, Administrators and Auditors as required.
• Liaise with offices and Administrators in relation to AMC rebate arrangements
• Basic knowledge / understanding of the Irish and UK Fund industry and UCITS
• Experience working within a delegated model i.e. Administrators
• Experience working with an Administrators Depositary/Trustee and/or local Compliance team
• Knowledge of how a NAV is constructed
• Strong communication skills
• Strong IT skills, including experience working with data
• Ability to work as part of a small team
Salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply