Operations Supervisor- Wealth Management
Our client, an investment advisory firm, is currently looking to hire an Operations Supervisor to join their team in Dublin. The successful candidate will report into the Operations Manager and the Head of Operations. The Operations Supervisor will manage a team of two.
- Daily management of client asset accounting functions
- Timely submissions of VAT returns
- Liaise closely with the payroll provider
- Manage Front office requests (Cash & asset transfers, raising invoices)
- Ensure compliance and adhere to all policies and procedures
- Liaise regularly with banks and brokers
- Professional qualification preferred (QFA)
- Experience in client asset accounting and/or back office operations
- Proven team management experience
- Experience with Pension structures, Unit trusts and funds
- Advent APX experience is desirable
If interested, please apply with a Word doc. version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitably qualified candidates will be contacted by return email.