Our client, a global financial services organisation with a substantial presence in Ireland is actively seeking for a Paralegal to join their team in South Dublin. The Paralegal will report to the Head of Legal.
You will be assisting the Head of Legal and will provide assistance in the Legal, Compliance, and Company Secretarial functions of the company.
Ideally, you will be an experienced Paralegal/Legal Assistant with an in-house or private practice background.
• Assist attorneys with routine legal documents and research
• Liaise with internal banking departments
• Assist with company secretarial duties as required
• Assist with compliance matters and draw up required documentation
• Perform legal research for attorneys
• Prepare legal documents
• Legal assistant experience, from a banking/financial services or a law firm environment would be highly desirable
• Previous regulatory or compliance experience is preferable
• Excellent communicator and commercially aware
• Knowledge of banking and government laws is preferred but not essential
• Administrative/Clerical skills
Suitably qualified candidates please apply below with a Word doc. version of your CV.
A full job spec is available.
Sarah Kelly, Partner, The Panel
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.