Our client, an investment manager based in Dublin city centre is actively seeking a Paralegal to join their legal team.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting legal counsel within the team in their work relating to the global fund and product range
• Drafting formal legal documentation and agreements
• Researching new laws and regulations and assessing the impact
• Assisting with the preparation and submission of regulatory filings for the cross-border registration of funds
• Third-level legal qualification
• Previous work experience in corporate and commercial law
• Experience in asset management, investment funds or financial services would be beneficial
Please apply with a detailed CV or for more information contact Evan Farren, Senior Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.