Our client is a global asset manager with over $6bn assets under management.
They have offices in London and New York (over 100 people) and have recently set up a Dublin office.
The company is now in the process of recruiting their key hires.
One such hire will be a Legal Associate (Paralegal).
The position reports to the Legal Director in London.
If successful, you will have responsibility for legal, compliance and company secretarial aspects of the business for a range of entities.
The Panel is working on this role on an exclusive basis and we are keen to speak with highly organised, proactive and conscientious paralegals/legal executives/legal assistants.
This role may also suit a company secretary who is keen to expand their experience to include more legal work.
Strong organisational and communication skills are essential.
Key job responsibilities:
• Maintain central repository for information (e.g. listing of directors and key administrator and advisor contacts) for all European entities
• Coordinate listing of specialist debt securities
• Responsible for compliance filings
• Coordinate internal comments on various legal documents
• Coordinate board meetings with external company secretarial contacts
• Responsible for ensuring that registers are updated and documentation is signed
• Coordinate with NY-based compliance department and external service providers to ensure that KYC requirements are expedited
• Responsible for filing documents in accordance with standard company processes and legal requirements
• Assist London-based Legal Director on ad hoc projects
• Provide general legal / company secretarial support for day to day queries
• Coordinate with NY-based legal and compliance department and external service providers in respect of non-disclosure agreement overflow.
Ideal candidates will have 1-4 years experience in a similar role. More experienced candidates will also be considered.
This is a outstanding opportunity to join a global asset manager where you can be guided by a Legal Director with significant experience.