Paralegal (Procurement) – Financial Services
Our client, a financial services company based in Dublin are recruiting for a Procurement Paralegal.
You will join the Procurement Contracts team and will assist in Legal, Compliance and Company Secretarial work.
Ideally you will have degree in law and experience with high volumes of contract negotiations.
As Procurement Paralegal, your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with contracts, banking documentation, compliance and regulatory documentation
• Documenting regulatory and compliance issues and filing regulatory reports
• Assisting with compliance matters and drafting documentation
• Preparing correspondence to clients, counsel and court
You will have:
• A Law degree
• Previous paralegal experience in a financial services organisation or law firm
• Previous regulatory or compliance experience would be beneficial
Please apply with a word doc. version of your CV or contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant on 016377021 for more information.