Part Qualified Accountant
Location: Dublin City Centre
Reporting to: Head of Finance
A leading Irish services Group based in Dublin City Centre is recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role arising from an internal promotion and involves a mix of accounts preparation and month end duties, business partnering, billing, preparing revenue returns and ad hoc duties.
Suitable candidates will be Part Qualified Accountants with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar accounts position and will ideally hold a degree in accounting or finance. They will work well on their own initiative and as part of a team, with strong Excel skills and ideally exposure to SAP.
• Business Partnering - point of contact between finance and the business unit and part of the operational management team with responsibility for delivering financial results in line with agreed budgets.
• Preparation and posting of month end nominal ledger journals
• Preparation of Monthly Margin Reports
• Preparation and analysis of monthly Profit & Loss accounts
• Balance Sheet control and reconciliations
• Preparing weekly and monthly billing.
• Preparation of Vat, RCT and P30 Returns
• Ad hoc duties as requested
This position offers the successful candidate an excellent salary in addition to full study package. There is also lots of opportunities to progress and grow within the business.