Part-Qualified Treasury Accountant
My client, a security solutions company is seeking a Part-Qualified Treasury Accountant to join their expanding team in their Dublin offices.
If you are a finalist accountant with strong systems experience and you are seeking a role that will provide career progression, then this is the role for you.
• Preparation of Monthly accounts using TWS
• Account for Treasury Instruments including FX & Money Market transactions
• Monthly reconciliations & analysis of Balance Sheet and IS items
• Run a multi-currency Ledger Balance
• Reconciliation of inter Company Balances & Reported Guarantees in HFM
• Deal with VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax, Withholding Tax and other tax issues.
• Preparation of cost centre reports and analysis, to be report to the MD
• Preparation of annual Budgets & quarterly Forecasts
• Update FX rates, MM Rates on a weekly / monthly basis in Salmon
• Liaise with Auditors
• Preparation of pack for Board meetings
• Cashbook management including making payments
• Some of these functions are daily others only when cover is required
• Daily Bank Reconciliations and follow up of outstanding items.
• Daily Treasury payments/preadvices.
• Daily deal matching, using MISYS & follow up of unmatched deals with both front office and 3rd parties.
• Assist in administration of Bank Mandates.
• Reconciliation of EMIR reporting
• Finalist Accountant
• Strong systems experience, excel knowledge and TWS experience is desirable
• Knowledge of financial instrument
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Team player
• Strong attention to detail
If you feel you fit the above profile, please contact Ailbhe Lynch on 016377015 or firstname.lastname@example.org