The Panel is currently engaged to source a Payments & Operations Manager on behalf of a Global private Bank in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. In this role you will work on a team responsible for providing client needs in various Agency roles across a variety of capital markets and commercial transactions including conventional debt, structure finance and specialized agency.
• Keep abreast of Industry changes inclusive of Regulatory, Market and competitor developments ensuring the division are at the forefront of any developments and have the relevant processes and Technology in place to maintain our servicing levels
• Working with the business stakeholders to ensure that operational capability can fully complement the business strategy, and assist in reviews of complex deal related documentation and agreements
• Conduct review on existing and new deal structures
• Management of multiple teams as required, developing systems and procedures to improve process efficiency and establish best practice. Reviewing current processes and developing effective solutions so as to eliminate manual intervention where possible.
• Act as a driver for continued process improvement whilst maintaining high standards of Client service.
• Previous people management experience – experience of recruiting and retaining and appraisal of staff members
• Payments experience, Corporate Trust, ISDA knowledge, Bond documentation and deal structures is essential
• Proven record of working on deal on-boarding, regulatory change implementation and projects
The salary for this role is paying €60k - €70k depending high level of experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply