Payroll Executive/Manager – Dublin city centre
Our client, an organisation based in Dublin city centre is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Executive to run their busy payroll function. This is a standalone payroll position.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 5 years’ payroll processing experience. You will report directly to the Financial Controller.
• Manage 3 payrolls (weekly, biweekly, and monthly) for the organisation
• Process new hires, tax changes, pay rate changes etc.
• Month end reporting including the preparation of payroll journals
• Provide payroll reports as required
• Ensure all statutory obligations (PAYE/PRSI/USC) are met
• Prepare and submit CSO returns
• Review existing payroll process
• Reconcile yearend audit and pre year end data
• Other payroll related duties as required
• IPASS qualified or towards the end of obtaining your qualification
• Min. 5 years’ experience in a payroll processing (standalone) role
• Experience of large volume
• Knowledge and experience of SAGE (Micropay) and excellent MS Office skills (Excel) is highly advantageous
• Good organisation and communication skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates, please send in your CV to Rebecca Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 6377024.