Payroll Officer – Co. Clare
Our client, an expanding company operating within the construction and engineering sector in Co. Clare are looking for a Payroll Officer to join their Finance Department.
The post holder will manage all aspects of payroll administration and support a Senior Accountant.
• Lead officer in company payroll administration, incorporating administration of expense claims, processing of pension, life assurance etc., in conjunction with HR
• Manage the payroll software supplier relationship
• Liaising closely with HR on all aspects of people costs including weekly cost reports
• Administration of time sheets and company credit cards
• Administration of accounts receivable process for the company
• Responsible for all bank account reconciliations for the company
• Other payroll duties as required
• Min. 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role at an equivalent level
• Sage Micropay knowledge is required
• Good working knowledge of company law and financial regulations
• Excellent Excel & Word skills
• Accounting Technician/ IPASS qualification is desirable
• Previous experience in the construction or an industry sector is desirable
Salary is €30k - €40k depending on experience
Suitable and interested candidates, please get in touch with Rebecca Brenna at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 6377024.