Permanent Closure Administrator
Our Client, one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland, is seeking a contact administrator to join their team based in Dublin City Centre. In this role you will be responsible for Managing a portfolio of cases at the latter stages of the escalation process.
* Gain a thorough understanding of individual case histories
* Assess Standard Financial Statements to establish if resolutions can be found
* Provide instructions to the Legal team to enable the case progress through the court stages
* Assess Standard Financial Statements and negotiate with the borrower
* Ensure that cases are progressed swiftly and effectively through the correct escalation process
* Work closely with the ASU Legal, Field and Property Management Teams
* Review outcomes of court hearings for further action to be undertaken
* Minimum 3 years experience & APA in Loans & Regulations
* Experience preparing and presenting cases to Credit Committee
* Experience liaising with Solicitors and borrowers and strong knowledge of the Legal Recovery process
* Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a Collections / Credit Assessment environment
* Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
* QFA qualified ideally
* A thorough understanding of debt collection and enforcement processes
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Word/Excel.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.
Suitably qualified candidates will be contacted by return email.