Our client, a leading events and media organisation is actively seeking a Commercial Assistant/PA to join their team based in Dublin and will report to the General Manager.
The role will provide commercial administration and analytical support to the Chief Commercial Officer and other members of the Commercial Team.
Experience of arranging complex travel arrangements/diaries from an international organisation essential.
• Commercial support
• Assist with invoicing
• Market research
• Organise & manage travel , accommodation and meeting schedules
• Prepare department expense reports
• Provide administrative support to CCO and other department members
• Prepare commercial presentations
• Tracking of invoices and all other budget administration
• Other general administration duties as required
• Third level degree is desirable
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar environment – experience working in an International Commercial business is a distinct advantage
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Experience of using a CRM system
• Experience in preparing reports and presentations to a high quality
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
A full job spec is available.
Candidates with the required experience will be contacted by return email.
Sarah Kelly, Partner, The Panel
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.