Personal Assistant/Office Manager – Financial Services
Our client is a Private Equity Investment Firm based in Dublin 2.
They are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant/Office Manager to support their small, but growing Dublin team.
Suitable candidates will have 3 – 5 years’ experience in a financial or professional services organisation.
• Front of house duties such as meeting and greeting visitors when they arrive
• Extensive diary management
• Managing the CRM system
• Making international travel arrangements
• Oversee the day to day running of the office space
• Prepare boardrooms for meetings
• Monitor budgets and expenses
• Assist with marketing and organising events
• Strong Microsoft office skills
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Strong work ethic with the ability to multitask
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply with a Word doc. version of your CV.