Personal Banking Executive
Our client is a leading retail bank with a requirement for a Personal Banking Executive to join their team. The role will be based in Dublin City Centre on a permanent basis.
• Provide high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers.
• Provide and deliver a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and service to customers
• Manage and take full ownership of Deposit Rollovers & Investment lead generation programme.
• Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
• Generate retail cross sales leads.
• Operate to monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
• Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
• Ensure procedures and compliance requirements including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks
• 2 - 3 years’ experience within a financial services role, preferably within Deposits, Mortgage Sales and/or Insurance
• Proven Customer Experience skills required
• Relevant third level qualification
• Must be QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development
Interested candidates should contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.