My client is a leading global asset manager is seeking to appoint a Portfolio Associate to join the Dublin city centre office. In this role you will perform a wide range of activities including portfolio analysis and reporting, fund management and be part of the investment process. You will act as the Conduit with internal departments such as Accounting, Tax, Compliance and Investor Relations. You will also work closely with the Direct Investment teams located globally.
• Prepare and maintain monitoring materials for all aspects of the portfolio.
• Analyse fund capacity, reserves, investment allocation, and performance.
• Assist with preparation of fund letters and quarterly reports for investors.
• Develop and maintain fund cash flow modeling.
• Liaise with Accounting on all aspects of financial reporting for funds.
• Participate in investment team group discussions in relation to the evaluation of investments.
• 4-5 years previous experience in Investments/Private Equity.
• Working knowledge of RFP process considered a plus.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and familiar with analytics required.
• Ability and desire to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.