Portfolio Compliance Analyst
Our Client is one of the world’s leading investment and advisory firms. They have substantial operations in Ireland and are now seeking a Portfolio Compliance Analyst.
• Direct liaison with Technology team
• Compliance Module implementation, review, and oversight
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly Data Reconciliations
• Pro-active database maintenance
• Monthly/Quarterly Reports reconciliation
• Direct liaison with traders and Portfolio managers,supporting the Portfolio Managers in managing a range of funds/CLOs
• Ad-hoc tasks as required
• Daily Compliance testing
• Degree in finance/accounting/economics/business administration
• Ability to work in a small and dynamic team environment
• Self-starter approach to work and problem solving, highly organized
• Proven track record of ensuring reporting deadlines and obligations are met on a timely basis
• Time management skills as deadlines are regular and must be met
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should contact Alan Bluett on +353-1-6377086 for a confidential discussion or e-mail your details to the enclosed address.