Our client, a global player in the aircraft leasing industry. Due to ongoing growth across the business they are now keen to add to their established operations team. This will suit an experienced professional with excellent attention to detail, strong academics and a genuine interest in the leasing industry.
• Full participation in deal teams for transactions related to aircraft acquisition, aircraft remarketing, aircraft sales and capital raising
• Transaction modelling and analysis – calculate cashflows, pro-forma financial statements and return metrics of transactions
• Recognise key elements from modelling results, with ability to interpret and evaluate
• Input into Investment Committee papers for deal approval and Portfolio Risk papers
• Develop asset knowledge and have an understanding of appraiser methodology
• Communication of up to date market information throughout the organisation
• Development of long term excel tools/models that will contribute to the success of the organisation
• Manage the funding elements of an aircraft delivery and a debt facility prepayment on an aircraft sale/ refinance.
• Agree the profile and price of hedging instruments with the lenders
• Honours degree in a numerate or quantitative discipline
• Master degree and or additional professional qualification preferred (CFA, ACA, etc)
• Previous experience in financial modelling within financial services or aircraft leasing
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Proven high level of quantitative ability
• Have strong organisational, project management and communication/presentation skills
• Proven ability to problem-solve within tight deadlines
• Ability to review the ‘big picture’ rather than getting caught up in the detail
• Capable of working across time zones, to tight deadlines and under own initiative
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
• 2+ years’ work experience in aircraft leasing essential
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.