Pipeline & Pricing Operations Manager
• The role will develop pipeline positioning, manage operational aspects of pricing and pricing contracting within Ireland in order to optimise company assets, maximise revenue and meet business objectives. This role will be involved in and/or manage cross functional projects as required by the business
Pipeline Asset Management
An integral part of the cross functional pipeline group function focusing on NME’s(New Molecular Entities) in new disease areas which require significant early launch insights and market understanding.
• Collaborate with others to develop the positioning of new product +/- companion diagnostic, pricing and competitive strategies for selected NME’s
• Inform & shape key Pipeline decisions in conjunction with Market Access, Regulatory, Marketing & Medical representatives
• Utilise the global strategy guidance for early launch brands locally
• Manage launch trackers and engage with the global launch leads
• Assess the market entry points for a brand in conjunction with market access
• Stakeholder mapping and road to purchase/network of care analysis
• Transition brands to the Commercial function in line with business strategy
Business Operational Pricing
To provide support to brand teams in the company through pricing analysis and advice to ensure optimal management of brand value throughout life cycle. This role will proactively lead the company through changes to pricing environment.
• Responsible for implementation of innovative pricing schemes (Public and Private) to capture and retain value for the company and develop models to support funding.
• Develops and implements pricing schemes to capture value from existing and pipeline products across life cycle.
• Liaise closely with the Strategic Pricing, HE and reimbursement team
• Monitors price development, reference pricing
• Monitors EU and Ire legislative environment and implications and inputs into strategy.
• Demonstrates High quality analytics and understanding of P&L.
Own the pricing process
• Manages operational pricing within the affiliate- local price database, gobal PRICE database, local Marketplace pricing change notifications and paperwork.
• Create appropriate templates to support operational pricing and reporting on same.
• Supports reimbursement pricing applications - legal and compliance review.
• Manages third party suppliers in respect of pricing.
• Manages Tender process - National or Regional
• Manages and operationalizes Procurement
Person / Skills Profile:
• A graduate science or business degree
• Experience of working in and understanding of contract and competition law
• Experience of Pricing and tenders/ contracting in pharmaceutical industry preferable.
• Proficient in Powerpoint, excel and Business objects.
• Strong commercial and business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Interpersonal skills to interact well with external customers and key decision makers and to work within a team environment.
• Proven experience of product management at critical times desirable (e.g. pre-launch, launch, patent expiration).