Senior Cloud Services Engineer - Principal Cloud Systems Engineer – Permanent
Our client has grown over the past 15 months via acquisitions. They have operations in Ireland and Europe and we are now looking to build / consolidate the enterprise infrastructure footprint.
In this role you will provide best practice technical support to a large distributed enterprise environment.
They look to implement and build cloud solutions first. Working with the solution architecture this role involves building, developing and implementing solutions mainly in Microsoft Azure, AD but also AWS environments.
In this role you will
1. Administrator cloud infrastructure (Office365, Azure and AWS)
2. Deliver infrastructure / cloud solutions
3. Design and manage Microsoft Multi-Location Hybrid solutions
1. MS Office 365 – Sharepoint, Outlook & Exchange
2. MS Azure , Azure AD, Cloud Sync
3. MFA – MS Security and Access Controls
4. MS 2008/2016 Server, MS Windows 7/10
5. Design, Implement and manage AWS Cloud Infrastructure Services
If interested please email Fergal Keys.