In this role as Principal Data Analyst you will be responsible for Data Analysis, Business Intelligence & Analytics development as part of an exciting project to deliver on our Data Strategy. This person will lead and drive data initiatives.
You will work with a different data sets to both respond and deliver on business requests for insights and analysis, as well as working with and interpreting the data sets to proactively design and deliver the analytical output that will drive business performance.
The ideal candidate must be commercially astute and has experience evaluating and finding solutions, building solutions, ensuring integrity of data, interprets data – offers recommendation / solutions and can translates business requirements into Data requests / Reporting requests.
We are looking for a subject matter expert, capable of working on own initiative whilst delivering best practice solutions that deliver the strategic objectives of the data program.
1. Over 5+ years in data / BI analytics and data reporting within Financial Services / Insurance and with a degree in computer science/systems/ engineering.
2. Strong knowledge of data querying, data mining, data segmentation and strong quantitative analysis skills
3. Good experience interpreting data and providing data to assist in strategic business decisions.
4. Good Team / People management experience.
5. Good project management skills; experience managing projects.
6. Strong stakeholders engagement and stakeholder management
1. BI Tools – Tableau, PowerBi, QlikView
2. Databases – SQL
3. Statistical analysis languages (R, Python, etc.)
If interested please send your CV to Fergal Keys