Purpose of this role:
The Principal IT Delivery project manager will be responsible for the IT projects portfolio. You will manage a PM team and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of projects across Europe.
Responsibilities also include . .
1. Provide extensive program/portfolio knowledge of the principles of project execution and delivery and associated standands.
2. Develop, communicate, manage, and monitor integration plans comprised of projects/workstreams representing the different IT discipline
3. Ensures project are delivered in compliance of all business / IT applications under the IT domain to standards and best practices.
4. Guide the team in the development of processes, bringing to bear frameworks like Scrum/Kanban.
5. Deliver high quality documentation for project, program and Executive level presentations.
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss in The Panel