Private Client Advisor - Wealth Manager
Our client,an established wealth manager, is currently seeking a Private Client Advisor to join their MiFID firm based in Dublin 2.
• Manage a portfolio of clients providing support on financial planning needs
• Review portfolios & ensure they are rebalanced in line with investment policy
• Review client circumstances to assess risk appetite and develop a financial plan
• Draft & prepare client & meeting reports setting out recommendations
• Attend meetings with clients and the CIO
• Ensure all aspects of advice & client servicing are delivered promptly
• Min 4 years' experience in a client facing advisory role in an Investment Firm or Private Banking
• Third level degree and QFA Qualification
• Previous experience managing client portfolios
• Strong MiFID regulations knowledge in relation to the provision of advice
• Good communications skills with ability to build relationships
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on own initiative
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.