I am currently engaged to source a Private Equity Manager on behalf of a large Fund Administrator in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. In this role you will report into the Head of Private Equity and interact with a number of internal and external teams. You will handle a number of Investment types in Private Equity/Real Estate structures and be responsible for the day to day running of a Private Equity team.
• Understand prepare and review waterfall calculations.
• Review and approve quarterly management accounts
• Provide mentorship, training and appraisals to different staff members
• Work with Business Development team to identify new opportunities
• Co-ordinate annual Fund Audits
• Assist in the development of departmental procedures.
• Previous experience within a Private Equity Fund Accounting operations environment in a Managerial capacity.
• Experience on Investran desirable but not a pre requisite
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Private Equity operations and waterfall calculations
The salary for this role is paying up to €85k excluding other standard benefits
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply