The Panel is currently engaged to source a Senior Private Equity Real Estate Fund Accounting Manager on behalf of a Fund Manager in the Munster region.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the management of client teams and the delivery of a quality client service.
• Quality client experience through the appropriate allocation of work and management of KPIs for the teams under your remit.
• Identification and anticipation of potential risks, together with timely escalation and/or resolution.
• Financial profitability and monitoring of clients portfolio (including client invoicing and approval/analysis on billable hours, budget variances and write-offs)
• Management of client relationship and other associated service providers, including auditors, law firms, and banks.
• Evaluation of business procedure efficiency in light of organizational objectives and application of improvements
• Training program and talent management of team members
• Participation in business expansion activities such as the integration of newly acquired business and personnel.
• 7-10 years’ of fund experience, preferably in Private Equity, Real Estate or Alternatives.
• You have strong technical skills including accounting principles. Preferably, you will be a qualified accountant.
• You possess excellent organisational, leadership and staff development skills.
• You have the ability to drive and to execute change.
• Fluent English is essential for this role with fluency in other European languages considered an asset.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply