Product Owner Digital Channels
This is a role within the Digital, Strategy and Innovation team and reports into the Head of Digital Channels.
The Product Owner is a core member of an agile project delivery team and represents both the interests of the Business and Customer.
They must have a compelling product vision and roadmap that is executable, capable of delivering business value and motivates the team and customers.
You must ensure that teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the value it delivers to the customer.
1. Communicate with stakeholders to provide feedback on progress of implementation of product vision
2. Work closely with an agile delivery team to deliver features
3. Maintain prioritized backlogs
4. Collaborate with UX to ensure successful design and development of product improvements
Skills & Experience:
1. Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as Product Owner/Project Manager / Business Analyst (Kanban/Agile experience is preferred)
2. Certified Product Owner (SAFe desirable)
3. Detailed understanding of Agile Delivery Methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, SAFe)
4. Familiarity with key Agile Delivery tools (e.g. JIRA)
If you are interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss in The Panel.