Project & Change Delivery Manager – Risk Assurance
Our client, a leading provider of financial services in Ireland, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting to the director of Risk Assurance & Oversight, this position will play a key role in managing and delivering the strategic change agenda for the organisation, including required risk data.
1. Act as a primary representative of the Risk Assurance & Oversight (RAO) department to stakeholders.
2. Assess the impact of the organisations strategic change agenda on the RAO domain.
3. Manage a team of 4 FTEs responsible for all aspects of risk reporting & data change implementation.
4. Manage and lead all aspects of various projects from the initiation phase right through to project closure.
5. Co-ordination of product processes to support change & innovation while ensuring risk management & regulatory requirements are met.
1. Min 4 years’ experience in a project management role.
2. Commercially astute in Risk Management and/or the Financial Services Industry.
3. Proven ability in the management and delivery of projects within specified timeframes with a deep knowledge in project management tools and techniques.
4. Business / IT architecture skills are an advantage.
Interested & suitably qualified candidates should contact Daniel@thepanel.com or call at 01 – 6377 - 022