My Client, a prestigious multinational Financial Services firm is seeking to hire a Project & Change Manager to join their organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
You will have the opportunity to join a client facing team responsible for providing solutions based support to clients such as national level corporations, banks, asset managers and other financial institutions.
1. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project including developing roadmaps, tracking, reporting and end-to-end governance.
2. Build strong relationships between Operations, Business and Technology teams to increase project potential.
3. Develop systems and procedures to improve process efficiency and establish best practice.
4. Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that operational capability fully complements business strategy.
5. Organise and participate in cross functional workshops, trainings, meetings and data collation.
1. Project Management Certification.
2. Proven experience in Process Improvement / Requirements Gathering.
3. Exceptional Stakeholder management skills.
4. Proven Record of working in Regulatory / Change Implementation / Onboarding would be advantageous.
If you would like to discuss this role in a confidential manner please apply with your CV in WORD FORMAT.
I also work on a number of similar Business Analysis and PMO roles and would always be open to having a discussion - Daniel @ thepanel.com