Project Coordinator – Finance, 6 month contract
Location: Dublin 15 (remote working on offer for 2/3 days a week)
Reporting to: Financial Controller
An international healthcare company based in North West Dublin is recruiting for a Finance Administrator and Project Coordinator to join their finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this person will support Project teams in the financial management and administration of projects.
Suitable candidates will have an accounting/finance background and ideally have 1 – 2 years’ experience in a finance or project administration role. They will have strong organisational skills, be flexible and adaptable to change and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
This person will focus on the management of the invoicing process ensuring compliance across contract, efficient invoicing and securing prompt payments from clients within payment terms.
• Management of Harvest system and reporting including setting up new projects, managing time sheet submission with Project teams
• Training new team members on Harvest and Finance SOP’s
• Management of the billing process ensuring accurate invoices are issued
• Client and account management ensuring prompt payment and relationship management
• Maintenance and responsibility for filing and record keeping
• Generation of specific reports and administrative tasks as required by the Financial Controller
• Participate in the development and implementation of new standard operating procedures
• Assisting in a variety of projects to improve and develop the financial reporting process
• Additional duties as required
Please apply through the link provided for further details.