My client a charity based in Dublin 12 is seeking a Project Financial Analyst for a 12 month contract.
• Model the financial impacts of various strategic options across a wide range of organisational and interlinked change projects that vary in size, spend and scope, in order to support change management project teams.
• Provide meaningful and insightful financial analysis and commentary across strategic change initiatives and options within an agreed project timeline, to include the tracking and financial impact analysis
• Work closely with Project Team Leads
• Liaise closely with Finance and Operations teams to obtain relevant data and information required to support project streams
• Control the overall assigned project budget to ensure the budget is utilized efficiently and that is in compliance with legislation, policies and procedures, recommending changes/improvements where appropriate
• Actively participate and engage as a full member of the Change team on an ongoing basis
• Ensure financial objectives of each individual project goals are on track for delivery within agreed project timelines
• Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• At least 3 years relevant experience of Financial and Management accounting
• Proven ability to undertake diverse or complex work to ensure the delivery of effective and responsive services
• Highly experienced in financial modelling within a complex environment
• High degree of efficiency and attention to detail