Project Manager – Permanent, Dublin
One of our clients within accounting sector is seeking a Project Manager who will report to a VP and take responsibility for the specific projects.
• Planning and managing projects using Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant tools.
• Analysing and sorting data from a number of sources.
• Monitoring and reporting on business progress.
• Gathering and preparing data in relation to regulatory reporting.
• Checking and suggesting changes if necessary.
Experience and skills:
• Third level degree in a relevant field, preferably in accountancy and 5+ plus years’ experience.
• Experience in hedge fund accounting environment.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
For more information please send your details to Grace at The Panel – grace @ thepanel.com
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? Contact us on 01-637-7094 to discuss in confidence.