Job Title: Project Manager
Background - Due to our continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join the team and work closely with Group Executive Team and provide dedicated project management support to company.
This is an opportunity for a person that wants to move to the next level. You will set the Project Management agenda including the procedures , framework and processes and implement best PM practices within the company. We want the person to be a leading ambassador for full group integration and for the implementation of change initiatives across the group.
The ideal candidate with have up to 5 years project management – business transformation experience, excellent communications skills, client facing skills, stakeholder management background and good track record in delivery and accountability.
You should have strong project management implementation-migration background including working with the operations and technology teams to deliver solutions to our clients.
Reporting to the COO you will
1. Take ownership and drive all group project management needs
2. Drive delivery of strategic initiatives and ensure successful delivery of change projects from inception to close
3. Build, manage and monitor a set of KPIs, including project reporting and tracking
4. Working with Operations & Tech, ensure delivery of group initiatives.
5. Support organisational design / transformation initiatives / process architecture
6. Coordinate deal teams during commercial activities
7. Ensure technology projects are aligned with business priorities
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys - Fergalk@thepanel.com - at The Panel