I am currently engaged to source an Accounting Project Manager on a 6 Month Basis on behalf of an Asset Manager in Dublin city centre. This is a role that’s looking for a qualified accountant with PM experience to assist with onboarding & implementation functions as well as reporting on servicer performance and compliance within the company framework
• Onboard new data onto a new platform and then the review of the responses coming back from the platform and helping to develop reporting and remediation plans for identified issues. It would also help us on a number of our other activities.
• Help review the initial findings from reviews of the Business Partner responses to the questionnaires.
• Help in identification of remediation programs for weaknesses that are identified.
• Using the risk heat map generated from the results assist in planning the ongoing diligence reviews (timing, frequency etc.).
• Prepare reporting on servicer performance against servicer agreements e.g. timeliness of reports received.
• Coordinate quarterly review of servicer compliance with the bank account policy.
• Update internal system used to track bank accounts and associated identified bank controls.
• Support the AM team in requests for new bank account openings at the servicer and updating Atlas, set up of Swift MT940 reports etc.
• Professional accounting qualification
• Very strong project management skills and ability to present high level project plans and status plans to senior management, including PowerPoint
• Ability to analyze large quantities of data (MS Excel and Database).
• Experience with summarizing data including graphical representation within excel.
• Experience of internal audit or enterprise risk management across a wide range of industries.
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to: Influence process owners when providing feedback on their control issues.
• Experience of implementing a new IT system would be helpful.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply