My Client, a prestigious multinational Financial Services firm is seeking to hire a Project Manager to join their organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
You will have the opportunity to join a client facing team responsible for providing solutions based support to clients specialising in Asset Management.
As Project Manager for this team you will own all phases of the strategic project lifecycle.
1. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project including developing roadmaps, tracking, reporting and end-to-end governance.
2. Build strong relationships between Operations, Business and Technology teams to increase project potential.
3. Lead a team of Business Analysts to deliver the strategically assigned projects.
4. Coordination of User Acceptance Testing and implementation planning.
1. Project Management Certification.
2. Asset Servicing / Custody Product Knowledge is essiential.
3. Exceptional Stakeholder management skills.
If you would like to discuss this role in a confidential manner please apply with your CV in WORD FORMAT.
A full detailed job spec is available to those applied.
I also work on a number of similar Business Analysis and PMO roles and would always be open to having a discussion - Daniel @ thepanel.com