Project Manager – E2E
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, managing and delivering projects, from initiation to close, which meet agreed business and technical objectives within time, cost and quality standards.
1. Ensure that we have a clear set of benefits derived from E2E transformation endeavours.
2. These endeavours convert into quantifiable opportunities for revenue uplift / cost reduction that can be assigned and owned by divisional P&L owners.
3. Support in the creation of all E2E related business cases (e.g. establishing value proposition, strategic fit, feasibility, cost benefit analysis).
4. Establish and maintain an appropriate project governance structure and effective communication processes
5. Manage project issues, risks, dependencies and change control within agreed processes, and update Business Case accordingly, to ensure delivery of project results within the agreed scope
If interested please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel Fergalk @ thepanel.com