Project Manager - ERP System Implementation
12 months FTC
Our client, a legal firm is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Dublin.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the full project lifecycle from the initial request, requirements, development, testing and go live. You will examine existing business models and flows of data, discuss their findings with the business, agree a set of requirements, and design an appropriate IT solution in conjunction with the project team.
You will contribute to the outline designs and costing of new IT systems, specifying the functions the system will perform, and the way information will be viewed by the user, present their solution to the business.
1. Project Management
2. Requirements Analysis and Management
3. Other Project Work
4. Information Security
1. Minimum of 8 years’ experience in I.T. with at least 3 years as a Project Manager/ Business Analyst in a large corporate environment with multiple business applications.
2. Experience working with recognized application/service delivery processes and methodology.
3. Experience rolling out a Practice Management System or an ERP
1. Experience working as a Project Manager / Business Analyst for a legal Firm.
2. Experience working with flowcharting tools such as MS Visio.
3. Experience working with external vendors.
4. Experience working on the migration of data from one system to another.