Project Manager – Funds
Geneva / Investran Systems
The ideal person will serves as an SME for open / closed ended funds and conducts research to gather information on the most complex multi-faceted transactions. You will also provide answers to complex inquiries that have been escalated by internal stakeholders and or clients.
Overall you will
1. Oversee quality control of data migration, processing, work allocation and workflow of a Middle Office team and outsourced functions.
2. Review and approves work conducted other levels of staff in accordance with function policies and procedures.
3. Perform analysis and research on the most complex transactions and identifies solutions to complex inquiries.
Other responsibilities include
1. Facilitate the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
2. The most complex reconciliations analysis (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value), break assignment, resolution of reconciliation breaks, and trade fails.
3. Identifies resolves and escalates any issues that affect the accuracy of the Investment Book of Record (IBOR) within the team.
4. Provides guidance to less experienced team members. Is able to act as a SME within incident management.
You must have strong knowledge of Geneva or Investran systems,
If interested, please send your CV in Word format to Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss
Fergalk @ thepanel.com / firstname.lastname@example.org