**A fully detailed job spec, including company details is available on application.
Please apply with your CV in Word Format.
My Client, a leading provider of Insurance services in the Irish Market is seeking a Project Manager to join their organisation and lead the IFRS 17 implementation.
This is a full time contract role of up to two years where you will be reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
1. Act as a subject matter expert in the area of Project Management.
2. Liaise with senior management to develop a detailed road map for the implementation of IFRS 17 in the company.
3. Ensure that the implementation fits to the organisations strategy.
4. Take ownership for the deployment of resources to the project.
5. Manage stakeholders at all levels throughout the project.
1. Experience in delivering large projects in Financial Services.
2. Previous accounting / insurance experience would be an advantage.
3. Knowledge of Insurance sector.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements please apply through the relevant portal or contact Daniel Walsh at Daniel @ thepanel.com.
Given the large amount of applications received daily for our roles only the most suitable candidates will be contacted with regards to the position.
If this role is not of interest please do not hesitate to get into contact to discuss other open vacancies.