Project Manager - Insurance
Main Function: The Insurance Project Manager is responsible for;
• Project management of new product, new insurance regulations and partnership implementation
• Systems, Tools and Training responsibility for tools, new product implementations and data flows
• Ad hoc projects to support all Business Changes
1. Implementation of business projects within the company for new and existing partnership and Regulatory changes.
2. Take projects from original concept through final implementation, ensuring delivery on-time and to budget
3. Define and write with the end users the business requirements and IT development specification documents for new products.
4. Coordinate the testing plan of these products as required and/or coordinate the testing within the Operations Department with the agreement of the Operations Manager
5. Ensure all departments needs are considered in the all projects and that resources and deliverables are clearly communicated to project participants and their manager
6. Define the Business Requirements for the data flows of new products and new partners
1. 3-5 years’ experience in a project management role
2. Experience of delivery of complex projects and Strong presentation skills.
3. Experience of working on projects through the full delivery life-cycle (from project concept/initiation to closing)
4. Qualified project manager and/or relevant experience in project management
5. Third level qualification in Business or IT
6. Some Travel required
If interested please contact Ildiko Kiss at The Panel.