Contract 6-12 months
Background . . .
The Project Manager will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of projects. Projects are typically medium-large / complex cross functional projects. We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of stakeholder management and successful delivery of large-scale projects in an International multi-site organisation.
1. Define the scope of the projects / programme - deliverables, schedules, budgets and approach with Project sponsors
2. Manages project delivery scope, budget and timeline
3. Ensures project lifecycle, execution and reporting is in compliance with PMO standards
4. Manages programme and project resourcing
1. Proven track record in delivering large projects (Prince2/PMP accreditiation) within Insurance industry in excess of €1m+.
2. 5+ years project/programme management experience delivering large complex cross-functional programmes
3. Leading and delivering projects working at Senior Executive level in an International environment essential
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys in The Panel fergalk @thepanel.com