QA MANAGER – 6 Month Contract
We are seeking a candidate with over 10 years relevant experience and proven track record of delivering QA activities. In this role you must be able to demonstrate a strong track record in quality management, and in managing a mixed environment of traditional waterfall and agile solution development and the corresponding test approach to these.
Reporting to the Head of QA & Governance you will be responsible for
1. Prepare and perform each assigned Test QA Health Check event
2. Produce and store the Test QA Review Findings Report
3. Manage assigned actions, issues and risks from the Test QA Health Check Findings Report until closure
4. Align to and provide Continuous Improvement CI - feedback into the QA process and manage assigned CI-related actions to closure
5. Update programme RAID log for entries relating to QA health checks
1. Experienced in managing external parties in an outcomes based manner to deliver to time, quality and cost
2. Good understanding of tool-sourced QA Metrics (eg ALM)
3. Able to define and implement new ways of working suitable to a new banking environment
4. 8+ years experience in QA with strong build & design background.
If interested please forward your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel email@example.com